My Home in Thailand

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fallen Palm branch

 Came home the other day to find that this fallen Palm branch was hanging from my internet wire, which runs into the car port.  It hung there for several days whilst I thought about what to do. (Never a man around when you need one!)  I couldn't lift it off - they are soooooo heavy.  I didn't know how to cut it - secateurs make no impact, nor do sheers, if I hacked away with my machete type knife I would probably break the internet connection.  Finally some men came to clean the air con machines and I asked them to get it down so at least it is now on the ground. I will have to drag it to the end of the road, together with an even bigger branch that has just fallen and throw it on the waste ground where everyone puts their garden waste.




No comments: